Friday 14 September 2007

Five Days and Counting...

So, only five days to go before I fly off to distant lands, i.e. Bologna. Feeling good, looking forward to it. Had accommodation worries but now I'm feeling pretty confident that I'll find a place soon after I arrive. I have a few places lined up to see in the first couple of days so hopefully one of them will bear fruit! Have started packing already. I had it on good advice that I should bring my moving date forward in my mind to prevent last minute panic/rush. So I'm now telling myself I leave on Sunday instead of Wednesday. It's difficult trying to decide what to take and what to leave. How am I meant to know what I'm going to be needing for the next year?! So, I've decided to keep it simple. Light packing. Only the essentials. Except for socks, you can never have too many socks.

No comments: